Monday, August 22, 2011

Vacation

I realize it was a little horrible to just disappear after that last post.  Not that I actually have any followers, but whatever.  I still should have at least dropped in to say that things were fine.

And they are.  They have been.  Things have been fine.  Good even, most of the time.

Our trip to visit my family was wonderful.  There was one bad day,  but the rest of it was wonderful.  Hubs and I got along swimmingly, The Baby was so very happy.  He progressed by leaps and bounds.  He started walking and was just so interactive.

The trip was so great that coming home was a little crushing.  Hell, it was a lot crushing at times.  I felt like the worst mother in the world bringing The Baby back to this.  To boredum.  To nothingness.  To Hubs's issues.  To me being gone all the time for work.  I was sad.

But that all turned around in just a week when my brother agreed to come stay with us for a month and take care of The Baby!  It was been sooooo great to have him around.  He does a lot of the housework I just don't have time for and plays with The Baby all day.

It will be crushing again when he goes back to my mom's.

No comments:

Post a Comment